Throughout your cadet career you will be taught military drill. In other words how to march correctly, form up into a unit and keep to a set formation throughout.
Having mastered this, you will regularly find yourself engaged in ceremonial duties, including:
• First and last parade on a Squadron parade night
• Wing, Region or even National parades for larger events
• Annual events such as Remembrance Sunday or the Squadron’s Mess Dinner
• Marching as part of the unit’s band with your instrument in full swing
• Television appearances where a cadet unit is asked to play a part in the programme
And so much more….
As cadets and as a unit, it is your opportunity to present what you do to the public, be proud of your achievements, inspiring others to reflect on this and to offer moments of pride for your family and friends as they watch from the audience.